- Pearson Edexcel level 2 certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills (QCF)
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 certificate in cleaning principles
- Functional Skills qualification in English at Level 1
- Functional Skills qualification in Mathematics at level 1
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Potential Job Roles:
- Building interiors cleaner
- Hygiene operative
- Facilities operative
- Specialist cleaning operative
- Window cleaner
- Food premises cleaner
The level 2 qualifications are appropriate for cleaners working across a broad range of areas. They are designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the cleaning industry.
These qualifications are for all learners aged 16 and above who are capable of reaching the required standards.