- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
- Functional Skills qualification in Mathematics at Level 1
- Functional Skills qualification in English at level 1
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Potential Job Roles:
- Customer Service Trainee
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Agent
The Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service has been designed for learners’ to demonstrate a broad set of skills when carrying out customer service related tasks and to develop learners’ understanding of the principles that underpin working in a customer service role including understanding customers and employers.
No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this qualification, however it is
likely that they may already be employed or seeking employment within the customer service sector.