- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
- Functional Skills qualification in Mathematics at Level 2
- Functional Skills qualification in English at Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Potential Job Roles:
- Customer Service Supervisor/ Team Leader
- Calls Centre Advisor
- Events Coordinator
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Client Services Officer
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF) has been designed for learners’ to demonstrate a practised set of skills when carrying out customer service operations including managing performance improvements in service delivery, customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and reliability. It develops learners’ knowledge and understanding of the principles that underpin working in a customer service environment including understanding customer retention and the principles of business.
This qualification is for all learners aged 16-18 and 19+ who are capable of reaching the required standards.