We are currently looking for placements in and around Eastbourne who will be able to provide high-quality work experience for our Traineeships. One of the main elements of the Traineeship programme is work experience, this is to allow the young adults to acquire the skills and qualities that are required to be successful within the working environment.
Our commitment to the learner
- Provide a meaningful, high-quality work experience placement, lasting at least 100 hours over a maximum of 6 months
- Work preparation training; covering interview skills, CV writing and interpersonal skills
- Provide Functional Skill qualifications in Maths and English.
What we need you to do:
- Commit to a high quality work experience placement, lasting at least 100 hours over a maximum of 6 months
- Pre-agreed content and objectives between HTA, your company, and the Traineeship.
- Traineeships should receive support and training from an identified mentor in the business, receiving regular constructive feedback
- An interview for a position or apprenticeship, or an exit review with written feedback.
- Employers are NOT required to pay Trainees but they will complete documentation to evidence weekly hours. This will enable the learner to receive the bursary.
- 94% Increased Employability– Employers consider Traineeships to be an effective way of increasing young people’s chances of finding paid jobs and apprenticeships.
- 50% Contribution to local community– Employers said that Traineeships provide a valuable route into employment for young people.
- 19,400 YOUNG PEOPLE COMPLETED A TRAINEESHIP DURING 2017-2018